Wessex Distillery Competitions
Alfred the Great Competition
• Entry is free and only requires customers to sign up for news on products and offers via the website. News will be sent out 4-6 times per year to customers on the mailing list.
• Automated entries will be disqualified.
• The competition runs each year - winner is selected on 30th November.
• The winner will be drawn at random from the customers on the mailing list on the 30th November each year.
• The prize: 6 x 70 Cl Alfred the Great gin plus a set of our flavoured gin miniatures to a total value of £240.
• No cash equivalent or alternative prize will be given at the request of the winner and the prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
• Entrants must be aged 18 or over and reside in the UK.
• Wessex Distillery reserves the right to ask for evidence to verify the age and/or eligibility of an entrant at any time and may withhold delivery of a prize until it has received such evidence from the winner. Failure to provide such evidence in a timely manner may result in forfeiture of the prize.
• The winner must provide a UK address for delivery of the prize. The prize will not be delivered to any address outside the UK.
• The competition is run by Wessex Distillery, Unit 1, Towergate Business Park, Coopers Place, Combe Lane, Wormley, Surrey, GU8 5SY.
• Winners will be notified by email by 7th December each year.
• Winners will be announced to all entrants via a blog in the News section of the website.
Social Media Competitions at Shows
At shows, where we run this competition, there will be a poster, identifying the prize & asking entrants of 18 years or over & located in the UK to post a photo with the Wessex Gin stand, van, deckchair, bottle etc. to social media @wessexgin (Twitter & Facebook), wessexgin (Instagram). We'll look through the images after the show and will post the winning entry to our social media accounts. We'll then get in touch with the lucky winner, via the same social media channel of their post, to arrange delivery of their prize. Wessex Distillery reserves the right to ask for evidence to verify the age on the winner should this be necessary