Our annual gin competition is a favoured tradition at Wessex Distillery. We love being able to interact with our customers and award a winner with some quality craft gin. Check out our 2019 gin competition winner for luck!
How to enter our 2021 gin competition:
Simply sign up to our newsletter below by the 30th November 2021 deadline.
What can you win?
Gin Competition Terms & Conditions
• Entry is free and only requires customers to sign up for news on products and offers via the website. News will be sent out 4-6 times per year to customers on the mailing list.
• Automated entries will be disqualified.
• The competition runs to 30th November 2021.
• The winner will be drawn at random from the customers on the mailing list on the 30th November 2021.
• The prize: 6 x 70 Cl Alfred the Great gin plus a set of our flavoured gin miniatures to a total value of £240.
• No cash equivalent or alternative prize will be given at the request of the winner and the prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
• Entrants must be aged 18 or over and reside in the UK.
• Wessex Distillery reserves the right to ask for evidence to verify the age and/or eligibility of an entrant at any time and may withhold delivery of a prize until it has received such evidence from the winner. Failure to provide such evidence in a timely manner may result in forfeiture of the prize.
• The winner must provide a UK address for delivery of the prize. The prize will not be delivered to any address outside the UK.
• The competition is run by Wessex Distillery, Unit 1, Towergate Business Park, Coopers Place, Combe Lane, Wormley, Surrey, GU8 5SY.
• Winners will be notified via email by 3rd December 2021.